Inspiron laptops are easy to use, easy to own, and keep you connected to everything that matter to you. They are designed to deliver exceptional value for today’s consumers looking to get more out of life.
Easy – Regardless of price, consumers want a product that is easy to set up and ready to use once it is out of the box. They want to create and share content between devices regardless of operating system or form factor with ease. Dell products are designed to make that happen with the latest technology, a range of hard drive storage and memory options, sharp high resolution displays that can be viewed at any angle, firm keyboards that are easy to type on for hours and a complete audio solution that includes headphones, external speakers, and unique software options.
Purposeful Innovation – Dell strives to help its customers interact with what matters most to them. Innovative technologies help people to get more out of life, and should meet the needs of today and tomorrow. Lags, delays and buffering become a thing of the past. The latest processors and graphics zip through video edits. Brilliant displays provide crisp, honest representation of your content. Specially tuned audio provides immersive sound. Wireless connects quickly and stays connected. Purposeful innovation makes all of this more fun, especially when it’s so seamless.
Features you can count on to power your day
• Latest processors from Intel® and AMD (Inspiron 15) handle today’s software easily and provide zippy, responsive performance whether you’re surfing the web, writing a term paper, editing videos or doing web chats.
• HDMI allows you to connect your laptop to an external monitor or big-screen TV to view content in up to FHD / 1080p resolution for stunning detail.
• USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports transfer files up to 10x faster than USB 2.0 ports, saving you time on large file transfers between your laptop an external hard drives or networks.
• SD media card reader allows you to insert a media card into the laptop’s card reader slot to transfers files from your camera or video recorder.
• Big hard drives (up to 2 TB subject to regional availability) allow you to store your content with less worry about running out of hard drive space. SSD options improve responsiveness and durability as compared to conventional hard drives.
• The built-in DVD drive option allows you to watch DVDs, burn CDs or load software and applications quickly onto your system.
• Up to 12 GB of memory is great for multi-taskers who keep several applications open at the same time & switch between them. Your laptop stays quick & responsive, unlike older systems with less memory that bog down and crash.
• Optional discrete graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory gives an extra performance boost.
• Consumers who want features and technology they won't outgrow, in a well-designed, versatile laptop that doesn't cost a ton.
• The Inspiron 14 fits people who carry their systems often and prefer a small design to slip into a bag easily.
• The Inspiron 15 is great for multi-user households where the laptop is shared by different users and needs (e.g., parents doing the budget / work projects vs. kids doing homework / watching a movie on long trip)
|Motherboard chipset||Integrated with the Processor|
|Processor family||Intel® Celeron®|
|Processor cores||Intel® Celeron® Processor N4000 (4MB Cache, up to 2.60 GHz)|
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4|
|Memory slots||1 memory slot|
|Total storage capacity||1000 GB|
|Hard drive size||5400 rpm|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1000 GB|
|Discrete graphics memory type||Intel® UHD Graphics 600 with shared graphics memory [standard on Celeron® DC]|
|Bluetooth version||Bluetooth 4.0,|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 3.1 ports quantity||2|
|USB 3.0 ports quantity||1|
|Operating system installed||Windows 10 Home|
|Pre-installed software||SmartByteNetwork Optimization Solution, Dell Digital Delivery, Dell Recovery Environment, Support Assist, DropBox, Microsoft® Office 2016 trial, McAfee LiveSafe (30Day), Dell Mobile Connect|
|Number of battery cells||4 Cell|
|AC adapter power||45 Watt AC Adapter (w/standard graphics)|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Display resolution||1366 x 768|
Delivering your online order
This service is available throughout South Africa and delivery will be affected between 24 to 72 hours, (Monday to Friday, excludes weekends and public holidays) on condition that your order is placed and payment as well as your order confirmation is received before 12h00. This depends on origin and destination. A further delay of up to 24 hours may be experienced on shipments to or from an Outlaying Delivery Areas.
What will Delivery cost?
At this stage, all deliveries are free of charge
What is the delivery time frames?
Delivery service timeframes will commence upon payment confirmation being received (unless supporting documents are requested i.e. in the case of the verification of TV License, a copy of an I.D will be requested).
Delivery periods will generally be effected within the selected delivery type timeframe, after collection from point of dispatch and between Major Centers from Monday to Fridays
We deliver on Monday to Friday from 08h00 to 17h00 to both business and residential addresses.
No deliveries on a Saturday and Sunday and any Public Holiday.
If you place your order before 12h00 on a Friday, as all deliveries exclude Saturday and Sunday, your delivery will be affected on Monday. Certain Outlaying Delivery Areas routes and centers may experience a 24-hour delay due to lack of transportation available to the location.
Major centers include any destination within a 40km radius of the following cities: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Nelspruit. Delivery outside main centers is usually within 3 working days. The following areas may experience delays due to airline constraints: George, Nelspruit, Richards Bay, Polokwane and Welkom.
What if I miss my delivery?
We will notify you of any failed delivery. This means, should no one be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the goods at the time of delivery. We will endeavour to reschedule the delivery with you within 24 – 48 hours; however you may be liable if any additional handling and shipping charges are incurred for a re-delivery.
What if my items are damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered?
Incorrect items or quantity delivered
Should the incorrect items or quantity of items be delivered to you, you need to notify Incredible Connection immediately so that we can rectify the situation.
You can choose to notify us by:
Phone on 0860 011 700
Leave a message for us using the Contact Us tool on www.incredible.co.za
We will get someone to uplift the incorrect items and replace them with the correct items.
Damaged or faulty items delivered
Should the items you receive be damaged or faulty, you need to notify Incredible Connection within 24 hours of delivery.
You can choose to notify us by:
Phone on Phone on 0860 011 700Leave a message for us using the Contact Us tool on www.incredible.co.za
We will get someone to uplift the damaged or faulty items and replace them with the correct items
Returns and refunds
What is Incredible Connection’s Repair, Exchange and Returns Policy?
Sometimes, things don’t quite work out. Luckily, we offer a full returns and exchanges policy.
You may return or exchange goods at any one of our Incredible Connection stores subject to producing the original receipt, and ensuring the merchandise is in its original packaging and condition. Should this not be in in its original condition, a handling fee of up to 15% of the value of the product may be charged as per the CPA.
The following cannot be returned or refunded:
In the unfortunate event that your purchased product becomes faulty or defective, you can opt to have it taken to any Incredible Connection to be seen to. You will be entitled to the following option of as per the CPA:
In the event that the product is found to be not faulty, you will be liable for all handling and shipping charges; for the collection and the re-delivery of the product to you. You will be liable if the goods are damaged or faulty as a result of misuse, abuse or negligence
The warranty does not cover any defects caused by foreign objects or connection errors that are not part of the appliance.
Refunds can take up to 10 Days to reflect in your bank account. Should you not receive the money within 10 days, kindly contact our contact centre on 0860 011 700