FITBIT SURGE TANGERINE SMALL
Surge Small or Large With run time, distance, pace and elevation stats on display. See split times real time. Scroll through workout summaries and review routes after you run them to stay on track while you train.
Watch the Fitbit Surge in action
Train smarter and go further with Surge — a sleek, Fitness Super Watch that helps you reach your peak performance on the track, in the gym, and all day. With integrated GPS and automatic, continuous, wrist-based heart rate tracking, Surge gives you real-time workout stats like pace, distance, calories burned, heart rate intensity and target zones to make the most of your training. Designed for all day wear, this contoured watch tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, sleep and 24/7 heart rate trends for better fitness insights. Stay connected on the move with advanced smartwatch features like call and text notifications and music control. Every moment counts when you’re striving to be the best. Don’t just start. Surge.
Link your Fitbit Surge to your Discovery Vitality Programme and earn up to 200 Vitality points a day. The more points you earn, the more you save with Vitality’s Rewards Partners!
Great reasons to get a Surge:
- Getpace, distance, and elevation climbed with built-in GPS. Push yourself to run faster and go farther with split times, route histories, and workout summaries.
- Continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring for workout intensity, training zones, and calorie burn with no uncomfortable chest straps
- 24/7 heart rate readings to optimize health with resting heart rate and all day trends
- Accurately track all-day activity like heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Advanced 8-sensor technology to measure activity and maximize performance
- Stay connected with text and call notifications on display* (click here for a list of compatible devices)
- Record running, cross-training, biking, strength and cardio workouts
- Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Set a silent alarm that wakes you (and not your partner)
- Challenge your friends via the app – for some healthy competition!
- Earn Vitality points when you link Fitbit to your Discovery Vitality Programme
- Syncs automatically to over 150+ mobile devices and your computer (view the full list of compatible devices at www.fitbit.com/devices)
- Comfortable wristband designed for all-day and all-night wear
- Set goals, view progress, log workouts and earn badges via the free Fitbit app or online dashboard
- Longer battery – lasts up to 7 days
- Sync your data with popular partner apps like MyFitnessPal
- Water resistant
- Mobile music control keeps you moving
- Customizable watch faces
- Touchscreen display offers easy access to stats, time and more
- Launch the Fitbit app instantly by tapping Surge on your NFC-enabled Android phone
- Works with Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometers
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Digital compass
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Touch screen
- Monochrome LCD
- Backlight for low light visibility
When using bike tracking, always pay attention and mind the rules of the road.
Like all heart rate monitoring technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
Surge has been tested up to 5 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. We also recommend taking Surge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
Surge’s wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Surge also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
Batteries & Power
We recommend charging your Surge every few days to ensure you are always tracking
- Battery life: lasts up to 7 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Sample rate for GPS is 1 Hz
Surge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music control: via Bluetooth Classic
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
|Heart rate monitor||(Y)|
|Display type||(Monochrome LCD)|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Bluetooth version||(Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology)|
|Battery life||(7 day(s))|
|Colour of product||(TANGERINE )|
- From R233 p/month.
- Learn more
Find a store near you
Check if this product is in stock
Check Stock in-store
Our Reward Partners
Check Stock in-store