Space-saving HP Print Forward Design, low-cost colour, fast two-sided prints
Satisfy modern office demands with HP Print Forward Design. Manage costs with affordable, professional-quality colour. Stay productive and reduce paper use with blazing-fast two-sided printing from a printer made for high-volume offices.
Remarkable value for professional, in-office colour
● Manage your budget with professional-quality colour at up to 50% less cost per page than lasers.
● Print up to 3x as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
● Produce professional-quality colour and black text that’s perfect for printing reports, emails, and more.
● Produce water-, smear-, and fade-resistant prints that stand up to highlighters.
Innovative design for superb office productivity
● Speed through print jobs, using superfast two-sided printing
● Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided scanning and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
● Revolutionary design delivers laser-like paper handling and superfast print speeds.
● Print more and reload less. Increase paper capacity to 500 sheets with a second 250-sheet paper tray.
Mobile printing that keeps your business covered
● Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to the printer – no company network needed.
● Print directly from your mobile device without accessing the company network, from anywhere in the office.
● Easily print documents, photos, and more from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
● Help protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
Office productivity has never been easier
● Easily manage print jobs directly at the printer. Just tap and swipe the 10.9-cm (4.3 inch) touchscreen.
● Scan digital files directly to email, network folders, and the cloud with preloaded business apps.
● Control colour-printing usage and costs across your organization.
● Support your high-volume office with a device designed to print 30,000 pages per month for up to five users.
|Print technology||Thermal Inkjet|
|Duplex functions||duplex printing 20/17ppm|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black; Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input colour|
|Duplex print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||duplex printing 20/17ppm|
|Print speed (black, fast normal quality, A4)||simplex printing 24/20 ppm|
|Copier settings||Copies; Two-Sided; Lighter/Darker; HP Copy Fix; ID Copy; Resize; Quality; Paper Size; Paper Type; Collate; Margin Shift; Crop; Copy Preview; Tray Select; Enhancements; Maximum number of copies: Up to 99 copies; Copy resolution: Up to 600 dpi; Copy resolut|
|Maximum copy speed (black, A4)||Up to 22cpm black ISO (A4)|
|Maximum copy speed (colour, A4)||Up to 16 cpm colour ISO (A4)|
|Duplex scan speed (colour)||Up to 4 ipm (200 ppi, colour)|
|Scan speed (colour)||Up to 8 ipm (200 ppi, colour) (A4)|
|Scanner features||Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF; Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS); Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software; Twain version: Version 1.9; Scan size maximum (flatbed, ADF): 216 x 356 mm; Optical scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan type||Standard: Scan-to email; Fax archive to email|
|Display||4.3" intuitive color touchscreen with gesturing and customizable shotcuts|
|Display diagonal||10.92 cm (4.3")|
|Wi-Fi standards||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
|Ethernet LAN||built-in Ethernet|
|Maximum internal memory||Standard 256 MB; Maximum 256 MB|
|Power consumption (sleep)||1.30 watts (sleep)|
|Power consumption (standby)||6.70 watts (standby)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||Temperature: 5 to 40ºC|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||Temperature: -40 to 60ºC|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||Humidity: 25 to 75% RH|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||Humidity: Up to 90% RH (non-condensing) at a temperature of 60ºC|
|Fax speed (A4)||Fax speed: 4 sec per page|
|Fax memory||Fax memory: Up to 100 pages|
|Fax resolution||Fax resolution: Standard: 203 x 98 dpi|
|Colour of product||White and Black|