Consent to collection, use and storage of user's personal information You agree that Incredible Connection may collect, use and store your personal information to:
- 4.1. establish and verify your identity;
- 4.2. maintain and update Incredible Connection’s customer, or potential customer databases;
- 4.3. greet you when you access the website; send you direct marketing material from which you will be able to opt out or unsubscribe;
- 4.4. provide you with value added services like specialized services and knowledgeable staff, free advice, technical call centre, peace of mind supplier backed warranties as well as special corporate deals;
- 4.5. send you messages about the website, your account, the goods and services we offer;
- 4.6. communicate with you in general;
- 4.7. customize the website to users' preferences;
- 4.8. inform you of facts relating to your website access and use;
- 4.9. improve the content of the website or any of our services;
- 4.10. installation, guarantee, extended warranties, customer care and product reviews;
- 4.11. inform you about Incredible Connection’s goods and services, including information particularly aimed at a specific user;
- 4.12. inform you about competitions, promotions and special offers from Incredible Connection;
- 4.13. do marketing and product research for Incredible Connection;
- 4.14. provide you with targeted advertising when you access the website. Disclosure of user's personal information Incredible Connection will not sell or distribute personal information or share or disclose personal information except as provided for in this policy. You agree that Incredible Connection may disclose your personal information to: Incredible Connection's affiliates;
- 4.15. Employees or third parties contracted or employed by Incredible Connection to provide services for or to Incredible Connection, including for example, website hosting and development, technical support, financial services like credit or other payment processing, delivery services, and other support services. These companies require access to users' personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes and Incredible Connection will take all reasonable steps to enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with the relevant service providers;
- 4.16. Any third party to investigate or resolve complaints, including abuse complaints;
- 4.17. Any third party who acquires all, or substantially all, of the assets or shares in Incredible Connection, any of Incredible Connection's affiliates, and/or the Incredible Connection website, whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise;
Governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory bodies if Incredible Connection is required to do so by law or if Incredible Connection believes that this is necessary to:
- 4.18. comply with the law or with any legal process;
- 4.19. protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Incredible Connection, its affiliates or their customers;
- 4.20. prevent or deal with fraud or the abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of the website;
- 4.21. protect the rights, property or safety of members of the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Incredible Connection will proactively disclose this information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities).
- 4.22. You agree that Incredible Connection may use your personal information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and may trade with these profiles and statistical data, provided that the third party will not be able to link the profiles or statistical data to the user.
- 4.23. You may update or correct your personal information to ensure it is accurate, current, and complete, by e-mailing Incredible Connection Head office at [email protected]
- 4.24. Incredible Connection will take reasonable steps to correct or update such information as soon as possible.
- 4.25. Where a user requires Incredible Connection to delete information from the live database, the user agrees that the information may still be retained in backups or archives.